Mittwoch, 2. März 2011

Standard apprehensive Karneval post

So I haven't been writing alot lately. I've been lacking the will and inspiration...probably due to a combination of being busy and....well quite content.
Honestly, I only tend to write when I have something to rant about, but since work has lately been more of the same old same old (läuft, mit dem gleichen, aber kleinen Frust wie immer)
Its easy once you learn the age old teacher's trick of sleeping through classes

Outside of work, life has been going exceptionally well, with lots of travel and excitement (and the corresponding poverty that goes with such excitement) Now you might think that would be inspiring, and in its own way, it is....but even I know, that me talking about how great everything is, doesn't make good reading...


Unfortunately, nobody is buying my paper....

So i've decided to take a break from rant focused writing, and start musing again in my entries. 
ALSO you may have noticed i've yet to say anything about Karneval, in my Karneval post.......Karneval

Well....as you may already know, its finally here, the celebration that Germany has been building up to since November. Will it live up to all expectations, I'm highly confident it will....what with the mix of cheap alcohol, costumes and multiple days off work already being a well proven, tried and tested combination.

Personally I can't wait to get to Köln and get back on the umsonst Bier. I'm also buzzin to go back to Papierfabrik, one of the best and most unique clubs i've ever been to....Its a shame however that it will unfortunately be shutting down soon....so I aim to make the most of it while its there.

So let Karneval begin, i'm off...(crappy caveman costume and all) and ready to experience my first taste of Karneval this very evening, although awkwardly Karneval begins for me in Aachen....at my school....at the Karneval Fete/Teacher's party....oh well how bad could it be..

I searched googleimages for "crap party", but frankly this looks epic

Oche Alaaf!

P.S On read through of my 20 mins quatsch I have become even more aware this post wasn't very funny, its lazy...my bad. I promise entries will be back their normal cleverness soon....in the meantime here's something I found recently when trying to teach my Oberstufe class about Shakespeare's sonnetts

Indeed they love em..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen